eduBoards Systems Requirements and Pricing
The following page features are designed to give you a general idea of the Systems Requirements and Pricing. Each eduBoards system is custom designed, modified and installed to meet your exact needs, so this information is only to be used as a guideline.
- Installed NT4, Windows Server 2000 or Windows Server 2003 with support staff
- Installed ASP and .NET Framework with updates
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000 - Installed with Support - Appropriate Permissions for Steven Rush
- ASPUpload License for uploads (Persits.com) installed and registered
- SMTPsvg.Mailer object or ASPeMail (Persits.com) installed and registered (most common ASP mailer objects including CDO email are acceptable)
- FTP with Account for Steven Rush
- Terminal Services through Connection Manager Access for Steven Rush during Installation
- Test eMail Account for Steven Rush
Hosting is available on our commercial server, districts may self host on their internal servers or by contracting for their own commercial hosing service (we are receiving excellent support from DiscountASP.NET).
Please call Steven Rush at 1 (800) TopGEEK [867-4335] to discuss your needs and budget.
Contracts and Payment
Currently Steven Rush offers eduBoards on a personal services contract. Payment will be 50% before we begin design and installation and the balance due within 30 days of completed installation.
The setup and installation fee will be determined based on size of installation and degree of customization of artwork templates.
Per student pricing will be guaranteed for three calendar years (2 renewals) from the date of installation, as long as the district pays the renewal fees within 30 days prior to the expiration of the previous period.
Support is included for questions and concerns related to installation and system maintenance that are specific to the eduBoards application during your contract period.
OTHER Support, training, and consulting services are available at reasonable hourly rates.
We will be happy to provide on-site consulting, contract programming services, training, demonstrations and support for reasonable hourly rates and travel expenses. Please call 1.800.TopGEEK [800.867.4335] for more information.