On-Line Course Catalogs
On-Line Professional Development Courses Catalog Management System
CyberWiz Internet Studios developed eduPDC in cooperation with the Tacoma Public School District.
eduPDC was designed to interactively present upcoming Professional Development Course offerings in real-time over the Internet and to automatically produce catalog listings, calendars and details for your printed catalog.
eduPDC allows your staff to register for courses on-line using simple web-based forms.
eduPDC empowers your course instructors to notify your Professional Development staff of new courses and new presentations of existing courses on-line.
eduPDC is easy-to-use - for your instructors, students and Professional Development Staff.
- eduPDC is compatible with most ASP / SQL platforms
- eduPDC is custom written for your specific needs using industry standard programming technology - easy to maintain, modify and expand
- eduPDC allows users to select from multiple sort methods using calendar, catalog or detail listing webpages
- eduPDC offers special 'printable' versions of all webpages which can be used to produce camera ready pages for the printed version of your Professional Development Courses catalog
- eduPDC offers unlimited reporting and search capabilities because the administrative front end functions are managed using Microsoft's Access 2000 to create forms, reports and queries
- eduPDC allows individual departments to include courses relevant to the department on their webpage
Install eduPDC for Your School District
Each eduPDC system is custom designed for your particular needs; your current data bases are converted into the backbone SQL structure, and the application is installed on your servers by the programmers at CyberWiz for Education.
Pricing is dependent on the current structure of your inventory database, your particular database structural needs, training and documentation requirements and other factors. Please call Steven Rush at 1 (800) TopGEEK [867-4335] to discuss your needs and budget.