eduTrace provides solutions to Inventory Management challenges for Public School Systems
Steven Rush has spent hundreds of hours developing a powerful, robust, web-based interactive inventory management system designed specifically to meet the needs of medium to large public school districts.
EduTrace is a web-based, distributed, interactive inventory and asset tracking system designed to be used by public school systems to keep their inventory under control.
EduTrace was designed specifically to manage your important high-tech assets including tracking installed software and accessories on computer related equipment.
EduTrace allows you to produce custom management reports for special needs, such as external software licensing compliance and applying for grants to upgrade outdated equipment.
EduTrace is self-contained and runs on your servers. You are in control of all aspects of your inventory management system. Written in the latest ASP and SQL Server systems that are already present in most districts.
EduTrace allows you to assign an unlimited number of inventory liaisons to manage the equipment at each school.
Special administrative sign-in modes are provided for system administrators, contractors, district wide support personnel and security officers.
- The EduTrace SQL master database can be updated from any computer with an Internet connection.
- Inventory liaisons are restricted by location and equipment type - users may have multiple responsibilities or be restricted to certain types of equipment in a single school
- EduTrace utilizes it's own sign-in password system providing security
- EduTrace is designed to grow as your inventory tracking needs expand - begin with high tech items and expand into band instruments, sports equipment - almost anything you currently tag
- EduTrace offers unlimited reporting and search capabilities because the administrative front-end functions are managed using Microsoft's Access 2000 to create forms, reports and queries
- EduTrace is designed to manage new equipment at the point of entry into the system - installers have special access to complete forms about all new equipment
- EduTrace is compatible with most ASP / SQL platforms
- EduTrace is custom written to your specific needs using industry standard programming technology - easy to maintain, expand and modify
- In most cases we are able to import your current inventory data into eduTrace when we install the system
Boasting the power of Microsoft's SQL server as the backbone combined with a user-friendly .Net / ASP interface customized to your specific needs, eduTrace truly offers an end to end solution for tracking your high-tech, av, band, and other property.
- SQL back office programming offers unlimited growth
- Access report generation offers unlimited reporting capabilities
- ASP browser-based interface offers distributed school based management
- Custom User Interface means eduTrace works with your current system
- Data-integration service incorporates your current information into the new system
- eduTrace is a proven system currently in use in a major school district
Install eduTrace for Your School District
Each eduTrace system is custom designed for your particular needs; your current data bases are converted into the backbone SQL structure, and the application is installed on your servers by the programmers at CyberWiz for Education.
Pricing is dependent on the current structure of your inventory database, your particular database structural needs, training and documentation requirements and other factors. Please call Steven Rush at (800) TopGEEK [867-4335] to discuss your needs!